2.6.10

deepest fear

I`ve asked people what their deepest fear is. I have 2


* not knowing and achieving my purpose in this world
* not tapping into at least 75% of my potential


I have been happier than ever recently but have felt stagnant and it`s taking a mental toll on me.


But today Ms. @mariep719 sent me a few quotes.






[3:46:38 PM] @mariep719: "That’s why nothing matters more than
knowing God’s purpose for your life, and
nothing can compensate for not knowing it—
not success, wealth, fame, or pleasure. Without
a purpose, life is motion without meaning,
activity without direction, and events without
reason. Without a purpose, life is trivial, petty,
and pointless."




[3:47:15 PM] @mariep719: A young man in his twenties wrote, “I feel
like a failure because I’m struggling to become
something, and I don’t even know what it is.
All I know how to do is to get by. Someday, if
I discover my purpose, I’ll feel I’m beginning
to live.”




[3:48:31 PM] moi: omgeeee
 thats how i feel. remember my issue w/ stagnation even though i`m happier than i`ve been in a while


[3:48:40 PM] @mariep719: exactly why i showed u that quote




^^ this is why she is my accountability partner.
she has a beautiful soul. i hope that you all can find an honest, real, loving, beautiful, and intelligent friend like i`ve found in my ebonyfreebird ;] check out her blog!




la pace, l`amore, la felicidad

0 comments:

Post a Comment