4.1.10

my rainbow

You are my rainbow
You were orange when your fire lit my desire.
You were blue when I saw you clear as day and we related to one another
You were purple at the times when we were together and I felt your royalty
You were green not like envy because that's not your style but on days when trying to understand you made me sick.
You were red when passion was embarked in your mind and body.
You were yellow like caution warning signs that say "I follow my own rules"
You were beautiful as my rainbow.
But my pot of gold has run out.
You were a magnificent sight to see for that brief time.
Don't be afraid to poke your head out again
I may need to see you when it rains.
I know that you were temporarily mine because I felt as though you belonged to someone else.
Possibly your Mother Earth...

--Bridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment